Welcome to Class 2 and Year 1!
Our class teacher is Mrs O'Carroll and our class teaching assistants are Mrs Seal (full time) and Miss Burkey (mornings only).
We are all looking forward to an exciting year ahead with lots of fun and learning!
Information for parents:
- Indoor and outdoor PE is on Wednesdays (please ensure that your child has a full kit and any earrings removed).
- Library books are returned and changed on Thursdays. You can also visit the school library with your child after school on Thursdays. Don't forget to visit the Bug Club and collect those Bug Points! Please keep listening to your child read at home and remember to write in their diaries. We will change their home readers when they have read in class.
- Maths homework will be sent out on Friday and should be returned the following Thursday.
- Phonics homework will be given out every Monday.
- 90 second maths challenge takes place every Friday morning.
- 'Show and Tell' will be on Friday afternoon, your child will receive a letter when it is their turn.